Tuesday 27 March 2018

Log 5- Kickball


Last Thursday during the tough and fast game of Kickball, I demonstrated the interpersonal skill, Effective communication. I accomplished this by using verbal and non-verbal communication with my team trying to figure out different ways to score a point or set up a better fielding line. We came up with ways such as finding open space, kicking the ball soft if there's no one in front and trying to rebound it off the wall so it drags players one way meaning you can run the other way. I also used non-verbal communication for defense. Non-verbal meaning hand signals such as spreading out, moving forward or moving towards the back.                            This impacted on my team positively as we were able to score more points but didn't end up winning but our fielding line was at a much better rate then when we started the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment