Wednesday 7 March 2018

Log 1- Fast Ball


Last Friday during the game fast ball, I demonstrated the interpersonal skill, effective communication. I was able to accomplish this by communicating with my team, trying to find out better defensive strategies. I told them “run towards them to tag them which gives them a decreased chance of making it towards our base, instead of waiting for them to come towards you.” I also used hand signals to communicate with my teammates which means I demonstrated non-verbal communication. I used different hand signals such as moving up, coming back and rotation positions so people would get an equal chance of being defenders and offenders.                                 This impacted on my team positively, as defensive was at a much more higher standard which meant we were able to win the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment