Tuesday 13 March 2018

Log 3- Basketball



Last Friday during basketball, I demonstrated the interpersonal skill, giving and receiving feedback.            I was able to accomplish this by talking with my teammates helping or encouraging them whether it's jump forward when you shoot to allow more power for your shot or dribble or move with a single player instead of changing players to mark as this creates a stumble as players are confused as to where to go.                                                  This took a massive impact on my teammates as the basketball went in the net more often when I said jump forward when shooting or teammates were able to retrieve the ball better since it made the opponent harder to get passed as they couldn't pass quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment